Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Founders of Sally Tomatoes, Gerard Giudice and Bill Pettibone, had already been working together in the restaurant and catering industry for more than 15 years when they decided to go into business together.
They wanted to create a restaurant with all the best attributes of their previous experiences, one where they could focus on making a difference to people in their biggest life moments, both joyous and poignant. One where they could help people celebrate life and make memories. They also wanted have a stronger focus on community service and philanthropy than previous restaurant employers allowed. Their new restaurant opened in downtown Cotati, in the heart of wine country, in the fall of 2005.They name it Sally Tomatoes after a favorite character in the movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”.
- Enterprise Business Networking
- Software Management
- Large Venue Audio and Video Systems
- Network Firewall and Security Systems
- High Security Access Systems
- Complete Low Voltage Data Infrastructure
- High Definition Security Cameras