Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Contact: (707) 793-9105
Quarterwave manufactures a complete line of popular Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers. We have a selective inventory of Traveling Wave Tubes (TWT) and Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers (TWTA) available separately or integrated to system requirements.
Quarterwave’s TWTA are currently being used as transmitters in sophisticated Synthetic Aperture Radars (SAR), airborne weather research, under the NASA TRMM program, and in many of the nations Radar Cross Section (RCS) low observable test measurements programs. Other applications include threat platform simulators, wireless communications, satellite uplinks, and a growing number of EMI/RFI test facilities.
- Computer Management and Maintenance
- High Definition Security Cameras
- Enterprise Business Networking
- Large Venue Audio and Video Systems
- Monitoring and Analysis in Real-Time
- Organizational Computer Management
- Secure VoIP Communications